RCC is committed to environmental stewardship and social responsibility. RCC earned the LEED certification, an independent, third-party verification that a building and cabinetry meets the highest Eco-Friendly building and performance evaluation, to promote healthier lives and better places to live, work, and play. RCC proudly displays the LEED plaque, a nationally recognized symbol of environmentally responsibility.
What should I consider when purchasing Eco-Friendly cabinetry?
- Glue. Ensure glue is water-based and free of Volatile Organic Compounds ( VOC).
- Formaldehyde. Most cabinets contain harmful, toxic chemicals. Choose Eco-Friendly veneers, wood and laminates that are formaldehyde-free.
- Finishes. Avoid toxic finishes. Choose water-based and/or natural finishes made with natural oils and waxes.
- Paint. Choose water-based, VOC-free paint.
Why use Eco-friendly cabinetry?
- Eco-Friendly Cabinetry improves the air quality in your home. Conventional cabinets contain chemicals that are released into the air.
- Eco- Friendly Cabinetry is responsible. Preserve our environment and do the right thing to protect the Earth and natural resources.
- Eco-Friendly Cabinetry adds value to your style. RCC offers many green cabinetry ideas to enrich your living spaces.